I’m in the process of moving my family into our new home, reason why I’m late on posting entries! My bad, it’s life! 😉
1. am grateful to be alive! Listen to the song, Alive by India Shawn, off the Saint Heron album. OMG, this song makes me scream, “I’m Alive”, and I am so grateful for every breath.
2. am grateful for mindful eating right now! I’m LOVING how I feel and how my body feels when I make healthy food choices.
3. am grateful that I have the support of my family when I think I don’t! They’re always there for me when I need them.
1. am grateful that my youngest son is being the leader that I know he is, and stepping up to extra-curricular activities.
2. am grateful that my oldest son puts tremendous effort into his school work, which gives me access to making the grades he desires! He is so focused!
3. am grateful that my tween/teen sons now have their own rooms. The peace in my home is feeling soooooooo good right now!
1. am grateful and happy now that I have the space to be FREE in my own home.
2. am grateful and happy now that throughout my tight schedule, I’m still making time for my yoga practice.
3. am grateful and happy that I have a boyfriend who is real man! I mean, this man can fix anything!!!!
1. am grateful that my youngest son did so freakin’ awesome at his first football game this past weekend! And I’m grateful that his favorite teacher took time out his weekend to see him play!
2. am grateful and happy now that we’ve moved. I don’t have to worry about my boys playing in a horrible neighborhood. They can play in their own backyard! I’m so at peace with seeing the relief gone from their minds and smile on their faces.
3. am grateful that I can get a good night’s rest in my new home. Vision board desired has manifested! #thoughtsbecomethings
© Copyright 2014 – Goddess Mena Love. All Rights Reserved